Are you thinking about a rejuvenating treatment? Have you discussed it with your friends or read about a new treatment in a magazine but are confused about the amount of choice? Is the jargon blinding fact form fad?
A consultation with Karen will help guide you through the treatments that are right and safe for you.
Here are what some of the treatments can do for you:
Wrinkle Relaxing Injections are still gold standard treatment for lines and wrinkles of the upper face. They can soften or even fade away frown lines, forehead lines and wrinkles.
Dermal Fillers remain top of the list for those wishing to soften deeper lines and add contour to the face.
If you are bothered with the lines and wrinkles around the lower mouth, sometimes known as smokers’ lines, causing lipstick to bleed, dermal filler can be used to smooth away these lines and restore a more youthful lip shape.
If it is fuller lips you want, then dermal filler can be used to add volume, definition and balance out unevenness. As the filler is not permanent, the amount used can be adjusted to suit your age or desired result.
Medical Grade Facial Peels can be used alone or in conjunction with other products to:
- Improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Even out skin tone if you have pigmentation problems
- Visual softening and diminished appearance in size of acne scars
- Increase smoothness of uneven or rough textured skin
- Enhance natural glow
- Reduce the appearance of blemishes in acne prone skin
Chemical Peels are most commonly used on the face, but can be used on other body areas such as the décolletage, neck , hands and feet.
Medical Grade Micro-Needling is an amazing treatment for most skin types, there is little down time and it has many benefits:
- Increased firmness and tightness of flaccid skin
- Diminished wrinkles lines and folds
- Improved skin texture and reduced pore size
- Lightened pigmentation marks and brighter skin tone
- Reduce depth of indented acne or chicken pox scars
- Visibly relaxed old scars
- Improved appearance of stretch marks and cellulite
Cosmeceuticals – Advanced, science based, anti-ageing skin care products to address problems of dull skin, rough texture, age spots, melasma, fine lines, large pores, superficial blemishes and lesions, acne breakouts and smaller acne scars.
When your usual creams are not giving you the results you want, it may be time to move on to something more effective.
Karen has access to a range of science based products that will restore your skin’s fresh, youthful, glow. Many of these products contain high levels of active ingredient therefore require consultation prior to use and follow up appointments to support you through skin changes.